SubSonex JSX-2 Aircraft
The Forgotten Heroes Foundation resourced and sponsored engineering students from Dutches Community College to build in-house a SubSonex JSX-2 jet aircraft.
- The aircraft is powered by TJ-100 turbojet engine which generates approximately 250lb of thrust
- It has a cruise speed of 240mph and a maximum speed of 265mph
- Maneuvering speed, Va, of 157mph
- It stalls at 64mph.
- Max range of 480 statute miles
- Rate of Climb of 1,600fpm
- It is a very beefy aircraft with empty weight of 500 LB
- Maximum gross weight of 1,000
- Take off distance 1200 ft
- Landing Distance 2,500